Land More Cleaning Contracts with our Janitorial Success Marketing Program!
Rapidly Expand Your Cleaning Business
What if you could arrange several bids every week and close your fair share every month? I will show you how to do it.
Working just a few hours a week I was able to land 100 new contracts a year. In my career, I have presented proposals and landed thousands of cleaning contracts.
Our Janitorial Success Program with exclusive telemarketing, direct mail, and sales presentations can rapidly expand your business.
Professional Bid Package and presentation program – contains 50 marketing flyers designed to motivate and convince your prospects that your company is the best.
Our Marketing Flyers can help you Win More Contracts
Adopt this innovative sales approach that will close more contracts.
- Show your customer how you can help improve their indoor air quality and protect their staff.
- Display your aseptic cleaning procedures that reduce or eliminate cross-contamination.
- Our forty-page module proves that your workers will deliver superior results, cleaner buildings, and healthier environments.
- Our safety manual shows that you have all the bases covered when it comes to safety.
- Offer a free Quality Inspection based on national standards. Show the prospect the cleaning deficiencies. Items that they are paying to have cleaned, but not addressed by their current employees or contractor.
- Our exclusive marketing section explains how to gain prospect’s buy-in.
- Learn how to convert your customers into raving fans.
- Networking secrets that have proven to land more contracts.
You will also learn how to use Modules 3, 4, and 5 as powerful marketing tools, demonstrating that your service is superior.
Module #3 Healthy Buildings – Thirty-three-page manual outlining techniques to improve indoor air quality and aseptic cleaning procedures to reduce cross-contamination and improve sanitary conditions. Includes marketing program that illustrates and highlights customer benefits.
Module #4 Operations Manual – Eighty-one-page worker training manual including EEO, Work Rules, Harassment Policy, Smoking Policy, Drug and Alcohol Testing, Training Period, Grievances, Disciplinary Policy, Violence Prevention, Absenteeism, Confidentiality, Personal Vehicle Responsibility, Professional Conduct, Security, OSHA, Safety Program, Bloodborne Pathogens, Fire Safety and Equipment/Supply List. Includes a complete cleaning procedures training manual with troubleshooting tips to improve quality and productivity.
Module #5 Management Systems – Twenty-nine-page manual to more efficiently run your business including Contractor Rating Scale, Prospect Follow up, Sales Team Evaluation, Employment Application, and Rating, New Hire Screening, Customer Satisfaction Survey, On-the-Job Training Guideline, Weekly Schedule, Work Orders, Employee Performance Evaluation, Accounts Receivable, Employee Time Record, Technician Evaluation, Commission Summary, Weekly Payroll, Employment Termination, Exit Interview, Independent Contractors and Year-End Tax Planning. Plus – Free Excel Spreadsheets for Office Maintenance Schedule, Leads Tracking System, Customer Management Tracking, Income Statement, Expense Budget, and Profit and Loss Statement.
Develop a company that practically runs itself with high profitability.
- Janitorial Success will provide you with the right tools to fully measure performance, track improvement and propel your firm to the top.
- Janitorial Success comes with all five modules. That’s five books in total.
Also, consider an investment in the most thorough and accurate bidding program available.
Along with an impressive marketing program, flyers and training, you need to make sure your pricing is on track.
Eliminate these two costly errors:
- Bumping up your price – to cover uncertainty and then losing the bid
- Faulty guesswork – bidding too low and losing your shirt
Unmatched Accuracy – Built-in adjustments for the size of the building, density of occupants, building use, cleaning frequency – a total of seven adjustments that pinpoint precise cleaning times.
Personalized Service – You can handcraft each bid to meet the specific needs of each customer. Include windows, carpet, and floor care if desired. JanBid prices all the extra cleaning tasks for you.
Beat the Low Bidders – You can offer a partial cleaning or a service of emptying trash only on selected nights. JanBid calculates the price at a higher billing rate to offset reduced service. Beat out the competition by offering three levels of service. For example, you could choose to offer a complete cleaning three nights a week, a partial one night a week, and trash only one night a week. You choose the frequency and JanBid does all the calculations.
JanBid allows you to meet the needs of Mr. Tightwad. That customer who thinks he should get everything for free. You can submit a bid for reduced cleaning services by offering a partial cleaning (touch up) or emptying of trash only on selected nights. JanBid bumps up the price considerably for doing less than a complete cleaning; however, the monthly price is substantially reduced. Between you and the customer, that makes it a win-win.
Faultless Building Surveys – Our tutorial video explains all the secrets of impressing the prospect when you perform a building walk-through.
Fast Results – enter the data from your survey and in just a few minutes view the cleaning times and costs. It only takes a few minutes to complete a cleaning estimate. When finished, print out your completed proposal.
Your Complete Bid is Ready – JanBid helps you complete the Cleaning Specification Chart, your Additional Cleaning Services (for windows, carpets, and floors), and then fills in the customer name, address, and monthly bid amount in the Cleaning Service Agreement (contract). Print out your bid and it is ready to go.
Proven Performance – the accuracy of the software was checked against hundreds of janitorial contracts. Developer Gary Clipperton, a 45-year veteran contractor is considered one of the top experts in the janitorial field.
Flexibility and Adaptability – Even though the program provides you with a great deal of information, and industry defaults, you are in complete control. For example, you determine travel time to the account, minimum bid amount for small accounts, hourly rates, and costs for other services offered.
Janitorial Succes includes:
- Five modules in one, Marketing Plan, Healthy Buildings, Worker Training and Personnel Manual, Cleaning Management System, and Professional Bid Package with 50-marketing flyers. $89 for the download copy (hard copy, and shipping is extra).
- Janitorial Success is only $24 when you order it with JanBid. You get both programs for $199 with a 30-day money-back guarantee(plus shipping and handling if you also want the hard copy).
- Janitorial Success is free when you purchase our Contractor Training and Certification Course